Augusta | (762) 218-2226 | Equalityclinicaugusta@gmail.com
A free clinic for all low income individuals in the CSRA with a specific emphasis on providing complete and competent care to the underserved LGBTQ community.
- Primary care services for uninsured patients
- Gender transitioning support
- Rapid HIV screening in partnership with the Department of Public Health
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV-1
- Free blood Work
- Free clinical pathology tests
- Oral Health Screenings
- Mental health support
Atlanta | (404) 728-7900 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A center committed to providing a safe space and trans-affirmative environment for individuals of all sexualities and gender identities interested in holistic wellness services.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for Trans Men
- Annual exams
- Lower Exams
- Pre or Post-Surgical Chest Exam
- Surgical Clearance Lab Work and Letter
- Gender Marker Letter
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Rapid HIV Testing
Savannah | (912) 236-2489 | email@example.com
An organization meant to enhance and sustain the well-being of LGBT individuals and their allies by providing educational, social, and health related activities, programs and services.
Atlanta | (404) 523-3070 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Advocacy group working to advance fairness, safety and opportunity for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities and allies throughout the state.
Atlanta | (770) 843-7301 |email@example.com
GLSEN Atlanta is a chapter of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network and is dedicated to making K-12 schools a safe place for students regardless of their gender identity of sexual orientation.
Atlanta | (470) 399-2028 | firstname.lastname@example.org
An LGBTQQA youth led space of affirmation, liberation, and safety which empowers LGBTQQA youth to lead their own movement.
Atlanta | (678) 856-7824 | email@example.com
A nonprofit that helps take homeless lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth off the streets and transition them into more permanent housing.
- 24/7 phone, texts, and email response
- Emergency and transitional housing
- Emergency clothing and food for youth on the street
- Mental health evaluations and counseling
- Referrals to HIV/STD testing, health and dental services
- Assistance for lost or stolen birth certificates, driver’s licenses or state ID cards
- Referrals to GED training/testing and other education resources
- Resume writing/editing and interview skills training
Roswell | (678) 446-8653 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sex-positive counselor specializing with LGBTQ, kinky, polyamorous (non-monogamous) individuals, couples, and family units.
- Individual counseling for adults or teens
- Couples counseling, Marriage counseling, Relationship counseling
- Suicide Assessment
- Family counseling
- Conflict resolution/mediation
- Open group for people in or considering polyamorous relationships
- Open group for transgender or gender non-conforming youth (23 or younger)
- Consultation for professionals on non-traditional relationships and sexuality
- Consultation for professionals on gender identity and transition
Atlanta | (678) 744-9369
As member-based association that creates an inclusive environment for the Metro Atlanta LGBTQ community that allows for professional development through networking, high-quality events, training, mentoring and education.
Membership benefits include:
- Special event discount admission
- Networking opportunities
- Career opportunities
- Educational resources
Atlanta | (470) 485-2140 | email@example.com
A nonprofit meant to enhance and sustain the health and well-being of young people of all sexual orientations and gender identities by providing safe and affirming activities, programs, and services.
- Mentorship program
- Weekly Group Discussions
- Religious Options
Atlanta | (404) 331-3150 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A nonprofit ensuring the voices of black women and LGBTQQ youth of color living in the south are included in the reproductive rights and justice movements.
Spark is comprised of two different programs – a political advocacy group called Speak Justice Take Action (SJTA) and queer/trans POC civic leadership group called Fierce Youth Reclaiming & Empowering (FYRE.)
Atlanta | (404) 549-8628 |email@example.com
A regional Queer Liberation organization made up of people of color, immigrants, undocumented people, people with disabilities, working class and rural and small town LGBTQ people in the south.
Atlanta | (404) 870-7700 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A safe space for young black gay/bisexual men and transgender individuals to connect, develop strengths and skills, support each other, have fun and achieve positive goals.
- HIV/STD screening and treatment
- Risk counseling and linkage to free medical screenings
- Case management
- Mental health services
- Group discussion/bonding
Augusta | (803) 617-8352 |email@example.com
The Shepard Project is a youth hangout/safe space for LGBTQ, allies and friends.